Monday 5 October 2015

WHAT'S NEXT?!

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS, (if anyone still reads my blog hurhurhur)

I'm sorry for not blogging for such a long time, I was very busy ever since I posted up my last post. I had to cope with my test and assignments, church commitments and also needed to spend quality time with my family. Sometimes I honestly felt that 7 days a week isnt't enough ._.

But anyways, just an update, I'm currently in semester 2 already :)
With God's grace, I successfully survived semester 1 and got pleasing results for my final exam, THANK YOU JESUS FOR THAT!

Ever since semester 2 started, I constantly felt helpless and restless. This is because this semester I'm taking 2 quite difficult subject to prepare me for my practicum next semester. Well these two subjects are Program Planning & Implementation (PPI) and also Observation & Assessment (O&A).

So basically, in PPI class, we learn how to write lesson plans and plan activities for the class. I find this lesson tough because we are required to do a lot of research and I have to teach based on my research findings. In O&A class, we would learn how  to observe and interpret children's behaviour and then write a report about it. That's briefly what I do in both classes,sounds easy right? but actually its demands for more.

Nuff said about my studies.

My hostel life is still quite fun but I often have home sick nowadays, everytime when there is a public holiday or anything, I would travel home though it might just be one day. I came to realize that HOME IS WHERE THE LOVE IS, the simplest thing like being in the presence of my family members is already so satistifying.
Soooo touching right? haha, guess I should stop here!

From here onwards, I will be using photos to blog :)

Nicole Penny and  me decided to have a make up night because we wanted to try on what type of eyeliner should we use on during Mid Summer Fest which theme is 1950s.

We all so serious in this pic because we apparently people don't smile in pictures back then in the 1950s

Bought our outfit from Time Square and everything costed us less than RM 100.
This skirts are normally sold online for RM 50 or above but we only bought it for RM 39 :)


loving this picture taken with Brandon! 

And here is a selfie taken with Penny and Carrie while Keeishan photobomb us with his lovely smile :P

Grocery shopping with Nikki for ingredients for Chill n Grill.
The lighting at Sam's Grocery is perfect! hehe :)




Missing out with Celeste here but it was great serving and planning for Chill n Grill with these lovely girls.
Anyways, Charrisa's and Deb's facial expression in the 4th pic is priceless 

Random pictures taken this lovely girls, great to have them as my classmates n friends.

Birthday gift from Nicole.
I laughed like mad when I first saw this when I was on the train, 
truly appreciate the effort she put in to crop all my faces out.

Birthday cake from Grace, Jaelene and Yi wen

YUMS!

I honestly don't know how to smile anymore.



Had a birthday dinner at Nandos with them:) Thank you for the surprise and the chance to have Nandos's waiters and waitress to sing me birthday song, I have to admit I am very touched.
Glad that I have something happy to look back on my 18th birthday.


For our Moral Studies project, we had to do something to make people happy, so me and my group members decided to give out free massage and chocolate bar with motivational notes

And this is two pictures of YC while Carrie is giving him a back massage.

Meet Ghuan!
Here is a picture of me handing over the chocolate and note to him.
He looks like a little kid here and I can't see my eyes here
#smalleyes

and her is a pic of Ken photobombing as Francesca was taking a pic of me giving out the chocolate bar and note to Cobein.

I guess these two pictures shows that it was a bad idea letting them hold on to my phone :P
anyways, I still love you guys 

 Gave out chocolate n notes to brandon and Jun.
After taking this picture, Brandon drop his bar of chocolate on the floor. HAHAHA



Random selfie taking while waiting for class to start




All I wanted to do was to disturb Penny while she plays her phone and I got some really good pictures :)

Went out with Stanley, J.Y, Chin Ming and Celine during a public holiday :)
went to R.T Pastry House in Meru and had some cakes and a cup of mocha
After that, we went to SCM to watch Transporter
Twas was a day well spent!


Dessert from Queens of Spades!
Constantly having craving for this!



Random selfies taken during Revo Hangout!

Let's end this post with a pic of lovely flower given by Sherlin #handtiedbysher

-Thanks for dropping by guys-



2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG FINALLY YOU POSTED A BLOG POST :D #yeayyeayistalkyou. I really like the eyeliner you have on in the first pic ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YES YES, I FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING! that was just abit of eyeliner and more eye shadow , my monolid is very hard to draw eyeliner :P

      Delete