Wednesday 6 May 2015

A New Start


Halooooo peoples, it has been a long time since I updated my blog. I'm so sorry for that, I was abit busy with college life. YEAHHHHHHH, You did not hear wrongly, I'VE STARTED MY COLLEGE.

I would not mention where and what am I studying, if you really want to know feel free to ask me personally  and I willl surely tell you :)

So yeaaaa, I'm currently staying out because my place is really far away from my college and after a whole day of class, I really wouldn't want to travel anymore.

This is my sixth week staying out and things are so far so good, I have no problem getting along with my roommates and housemate, in fact we have alot of fun and I really enjoy living with them. HEHE

I have many friends that wish that they could stay out as soon as they start their college life  just so that they can stay away from their parents and have their freedom.
Guys, if you ever have that thought before, let me tell you this

STAYING OUT ISN'T FUN!


You will definately have fun enjoying the freedom that you always wanted but don't forget you have to cook your own food, wash your own clothes and make your own bed, etc. You will basically need to do everything on your own and that is really tiring especially after a whole day of classes, you will still need to cook your own food and wash the dishes after that.

Some of you may ask:
Why don't you just eat out or buy food back from outside?
Well, with the GST, everything is expensive now, I don't think that it is wise for you to eat out every single day. Besides, I am pretty sure the food we eat in restaurants contains alot MSG and it is not good for our health. :p

For the past six weeks, I had so much fun in college, also not forgetting the amount of assignments and tests! I went to orientation camp on my 3th week of college and I made so many new friends from A- Levels and I am glad that though it's been 3 weeks after camp already but we are still keeping in touch.

From this part on, I will be blogging with alot of pictures because words can't describe what happened. HAHA

This was taken during our first week of class at McD
From left to right: me, Francesca, Iain and Penny

These three beautiful ladies are my closest friends in college. HAHA. I am not really sure how I met Iain but I met Francesca because of Cotton On. I remember saying that Cotton On have a 2 for Rm 80 sale and Francesca responded and that was how we continue talking

From left to right:-
Me, Penny. Coacine and Valarie

From left to right :-
Me, Nicole, Val and Penny

These two photos were taken with my lovely house & roommates while we were bonding over watermelon and sharing some of our high school stories. It is funny how we all wanted sisters but we only have brother(s) at home, therefore we are each other's sisters now. Love them lots <3


2 groupie with my team members during the last night of OC4

I still remember how awkward it was when we first met on the first day of camp but thanks to our group facilitator, Alex, we broke the ice and got to know each other. We went through a round of introduction and started planning on our group cheer. From that moment on, we were already talking non-stop. I guess all of us are chatter box. 

this was just a random shot of me carrying Frannnn with alex on the left and Mao on the right

Everyone, meet nicole!
Nicole is from Royal Rangers too, she is from Selangor 7 :)


SELFIE WITH ROOMIES AFTER CAMP!
AND OH! Photobomber behind :(

Met up with my team members for dinner the Tuesday after camp.
Loving our bond soooo much!

remember I was saying I made some friends from A-levels?
Meet Keeishan and Brandon!
This photo was taken last Wednesday when we went swimming at my condo's swimming pool during our break time. I was being pushed into the water a few times and the water was freezing cool 
Coincidently got the same hairstyle with serene
Now she is my twinnie

We were all wearing black tees coincidently and we decided to take a pictures with our sushi!
p.s. I stole Deb's sushi for photo purpose.
And ya, Frannn is good at posing :)
Crazy selfie with the bunch

met up again with my team members for a group pictures.
Roy couldn't recognize me because I wasn't wearing specs and I have bangs now. haha


The 4 photos above were taken by Coacine and Nicole on Saturday evening and yessss 
That's the view of KL. I never thought that KL could have such beautiful view.

Nicole decided to put those lights on her bed and it turned out to look super nice in the dark




Had a little farewell with my actsklang homies for Alvyn before he flew off to JAPAN!!!
We went for bowling at summit and went for dessert at Fatbaby!


I oredered a single scoop waffle.
It was super gooodddddddd YUMSSSS

Had an amazing time of prayer during our campus Revo group with 2 newbie

PENNY!!!!

Everyone, meet penny :)
College life for the past 5 weeks was amazing because of her. Glad to have her as my roommate, coursemate, friend and also an understanding sister. I am looking forward to more fun and adventure with this wonderful lady.

That pretty much summed up my college life so far. Till next time guysss.

No comments:

Post a Comment