Sunday 24 August 2014

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

HEY HEY!
IT'S THE LIEBSTER AWARD GUYSSSSS :)

Photo credits to Maine's blog

I was nominated by Maine for this award! Thanks :P
These are her questions:-


When you go shopping, what are the sort of things that would interest you?
- mostly shoes (sneakers, heels and more) and clothing.        

Favorite outfit?
- my favorite outfit at home would be big shirts and shorts whereas when I'm out chilling with friends it would be jeans and t-shirt, simply, nice and comfy :]

Would you rather be musical, creative or talented in writing?
-I would rather be creative. 

Favorite unusual snack?
-don't have any but my favorite snack would be mamee; it reminds of my childhood days.

What do you dislike most in a person's personality?    
-Rude, selfish and proud 
                                
Does the opinion of others about you affect you in any way?
-I would take their opinion into consideration and most of the time it does affects me in every ways.

Are you: rebellious, a stickler to the rules or a little of both?
-I guess I'm a little of both but it also depends on the situation and the people that I am dealing with. 
BE GOOD TO ME AND I WILL LISTEN TO YOU !!!( but I will bring my brains along. hehe)

If you like someone, would you admit to it at all?
-Starting I won't but when I reach a limit, somehow I would admit to it

Who knows you best? (And would you drag that person to the grave too when you die, so that your secrets are not revealed?)
- I have some friends that knows my secrets but I still think my mum knows me best but I wouldn't want to drag her to the grave with me when I am dead.
I certainly wouldn't mind if my secrets are revealed after I died because I'M DEAD!!! who cares about a dead person's secret.

Describe a recent experience that you don't ever want to forget.
-It would be the chilling time I had with my classmates when teacher was absent.

Are you an open book or a secretive person?
- I'm a little of both. I am open minded towards certain things and towards certain people and also secretive towards certain things and towards certain people. After all, everyone have their own secret to keep!

These are the 11 facts about me. 
1) Currently 17 and I am gonna graduate soon from high school. Sigh :(
2) I am in account stream but accounting is my weakest subject.
3) love baking and hope to bake for my class before i graduate.
4) My favorite subjects would be maths and addmaths because they are challenging and i like challenges.
5)I personally think that guys that knows how to dance, play music instruments or play basketball are hot.
6) I enjoy watching guys playing basketball. I'm serious, not joking at all.
7) I think I have a weird taste for guys. I like guys that are older than me atleast 5 years and above. I just think that older guys are more mature in relationship and would take relationship more seriously.
8) I have my own ways for showing my love to my friends. When I take you as a friend, I would annoy you all the time.
9) I have no specific taste of songs. I just love all songs that are nice to me.
10) Not into Korean drama but I love watching Running Man.
11) I love playing soft toys because they are so cute and fluffy. Hehe

I'm done for now. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Big shirts and shorts hahah! That's totally me at home too!:)
    Really enjoyed reading your answers<3 I'm off to reading your other posts now!;) Lovely blog you have.
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Sorry just saw your reply here!

      Thanks for dropping by. my blog is more about my daily activities and lots of boring stuff, how is that lovely? :P

      Delete