Sunday 12 October 2014

Her thoughts. Do you get it?

Hey hey.

I am just going to blog about my thoughts now.

First, some people came asking me why am I not attending church lately?
My answer is very simple, it is simply because I don't feel like going anymore. I used to look forward to go church last time, but now I just don't. I feel like a lost kid when I go to church, I really do. I am not avoiding anybody or anything. To me, church is supposed to be a place where we go and praise God happily, no drama, no gossip, nothing. But somehow I felt like I am being watched by somebody when I go to church lately, like I am a threat more than anything and there are some people that just doesn't want me to stay. I really don't feel comfortable at all. Therefore I choose to leave!

Second, I am going to graduate soon from high school. Sigh :(
I am certainly going to miss every single one of my high school friends so much.
Sometimes I have this thought in me that is really disturbing. I sometimes feel that I treat some of my friends as V.I.P, I would do any shit for them just to make sure that they are happy, I don't want to be appreciated, I just want them to know that they are very important to me.
Though they might mean the world to me but I felt like I am nothing to them, as if as they are close to me just because they know I would help them out in their homework, projects and exams. And if thatis true, it is just simply sad to know.

Third. I am just not happy about how some guy treat my friends. Why do you have to tell her that you like her and then go around being close with other girls  in front of her? Just so you know my friend has feelings too, okay? I know I am not supposed to say a word  about this because it is your problem, but I am just telling out my opinion, you don't have to accept it.

Fourth. I just don't get why some people have something against my parents. I mean like you can don't like them but why do you need to describe them as a warden. My house isn't a prison and my parents certainly are not wardens. A little basic respect for me and my parents please, without them I wouldn't even exist okay?

Lastly. To that friend of mine ->Please don't act like you know me very well, because the fact is you don't understand me at all. You don't know what I've been through therefore don't jump into conclusion straight away because there are so much more things that I have been through, just that you don't know and you don't need to know. Everyone has their own secrets to keep, therefore please respect my privacy, don't force me to tell you my secrets. Thanks.

Okay. I am done complaning here. I feel so much better now.
Stay tune for my graduation day post.
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Orange, you'll always have a banana friend <3

    ReplyDelete