Saturday 9 March 2013

Cross stitch, the only thing that can make me stop talking ;]





Cross Stitch the only thing that can make me stop talking. Yeap, this is true. I am a very talkative person, I really cannot imagine how my life would be if I don't talk for a day :]

But when I am doing cross stitch, I change alot.I don't talk to anyone, I don't watch tv, I don't play with my phone. All I do is my cross stitch and listen to music. Sometimes I even skip a meal just to finish my cross stitch.

Talking about cross stitch, last week Samuel inbox me on facebook and guess what??? He said that his friends wants me to make a cross stitch keychain for him and he is willing to pay.  ( $.$) that was me when i heard that. Hahahahahaha.

It's all about the money money money
I am gonna get some money money money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YAY!!!! my first customer. Btw, I am charging him RM 7 for a keychain. The RM 7 includes the cloth money, the thread money and workmanship. Actually is kinda worth it, I think :] I just finish it and it looks like this.

                      the front                         the back

He requested me to sew 'SMM' with purple thread on the front and 'M13' with blue thread on the back and so I did but seriously have no ideal what does 'SMM' and 'M13' means. ;]



                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment